TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELEKTRONICZNE ŚWIADCZENIE USŁUG W PORTALU BETTERENGLISH-ELTS.COM
- Operator – oznacza operatora strony Internetowej betterenglish-elts.com
- Account - means the Client's account assigned to a specific person
- Contract means an agreement between the Operator and the Client for the provision of Services.
- Portal – oznacza portal pod adresem betterenglish-elts.com
- Client - means a person using the Services
- Usługi – oznacza usługi świadczone w ramach Portalu, polegające na odpłatnych lekcjach angielskiego świadczonych drogą elektroniczną zgodnie z programem Better English LTS.
- Teacher - means a person providing services within the Portal
- Content - means files, texts, graphics and texts placed by the Client
- Registration - means creating a Client's account within the Portal
- Please read the regulations before commencing to use the Services.
- The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Operator and the Clients.
- Payments via the Internet and other services may be administered by third party entities indicated by the Operator.
- Unless the individual provisions of the agreement with the Client or the regulations of the companies cooperating with the Operator state otherwise, the provisions of these Regulations shall apply.
Registration of the Client
- A contract may be concluded electronically or at the Operator's premises.
- By concluding a Contract, the Client accepts the terms and conditions of these Regulations.
- By concluding a Contract, the Client confirms that he/she is authorized to conclude a Contract, is of legal age and has full legal capacity.
- The e-mail address provided by the Client shall constitute an address for valid communications.
- If the Client violates the provisions of law, good manners or the terms of these Regulations, the Operator shall be entitled to remove the Account and terminate the Agreement.
- The Client is obliged not to disclose the password and access to the Account to any third party.
- In order to use the Portal, you need a PC or Apple computer with a loudspeaker and microphone and Internet access.
Use of the Services
- After enrolling for the trial lesson, the Client agrees with the operator the date of the lesson.
- The trial lesson is free of charge.
- After the free trial lesson, the Portal employee sends the evaluation to the Client, informs the Client about the proposed course and gives instructions on how to make the payment.
- The use of the Services is paid for, after the payment of a fee according to the price list published on the Portal.
- Payments for services are made in PayPal system or to the account indicated by the Operator.
- The Client and the Operator agree on convenient hours of classes. The teacher is selected in consultation with the Client, taking into account the current possibilities of the Operator.
Rights and obligations of the Client
- The client is entitled to use lessons paid for in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Client is entitled to submit proposals to the Operator to increase the comfort of using the Portal.
- The Client is entitled to the Teacher's assessment and to pass it on to the Operator.
- The Client is encouraged to promote the Portal and inform others about the Portal.
- The Client has the right to request the deletion of the Account and its personal data at any time.
- The Client is obliged to comply with the Agreement and the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Client is obliged not to interfere with the structure of the Portal, nor to modify or interfere with the source code, security, nor to modify the Portal Content in any way.
- The Client is obliged not to perform any illegal activities or activities contrary to good manners, in particular, it is forbidden to provide any pornographic, violent or vulgar content.
- It is forbidden for the Client to transfer materials made available within the Portal to third parties.
- The Operator has the right to transfer information related to the Portal or Services to the Client's e-mail address.
- Klient uprawniony jest do złożenia reklamacji na adres firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint will be considered immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- W razie stwierdzenia bezprawnej Zawartości, Klient lub każda osoba może zgłosić ją na adres email@example.com
- The Client is responsible for the Content posted or made available by the Client within the Portal.
- The Operator's liability for the Content is limited to liability resulting from mandatory provisions of law.
- The Content contained on the Portal does not constitute the views of the Operator.
Termination of the Agreement
The Client who is a consumer in has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded by means of remote communication, without giving any reason within 14 days of its conclusion, subject to restrictions resulting from the provisions of law.
Protection of personal data
- The personal data of the Clients shall be used in order to send information to the Client by electronic means, as well as by means of telecommunication devices after the Client has given his consent.
- Subcontractors of the Operator, i.e. Teachers, IT service providers, entities providing marketing and payment services, shall receive personal data of the Client to the extent necessary to perform their tasks.
- The Operator may transfer the data to third parties to the extent necessary for the functioning of the Portal and making payments.
- Personal data may be processed in order to perform the contract with the Client, assert claims and defend against claims.
- The Client has the right to correct personal data, access his personal data, demand to limit and stop processing of personal data and delete them.
- The Client has the right to protect privacy and report violations to the Operator.
- The Operator reserves the copyrights held by the Operator to educational materials and other works used within the Portal's activity.
- The use of materials made available on the Portal and in connection with the use of the Portal in any field of exploitation, in particular their duplication and making available fee or free of charge, requires the written consent of the Operator.
Responsibility of the Operator
The Operator verifies Teachers on the basis of careful selection. The Operator is not responsible for the behavior of the Client, lack of technical capabilities on the part of the Client, the progress of the Client in learning, violation of third party’s rights and damage caused by the Client in particular in connection with copyright infringement.
Settlement of disputes
Z zastrzeżeniem powszechnie obowiązujących przepisów prawa, wszelkie spory dotyczące Portalu oraz reklamacje powinny zostać załatwione w sposób polubowny. W tym celu należy skontaktować się z Operatorem na adres firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of personal data processing is to enable communication with the Client. For this purpose, please provide your name and e-mail address, optional telephone number and Skype ID. We may contact you to provide you with information about English language learning, instructions or explanations, updates to the Portal or the Regulations, or to notify you about new promotions and new products offered by Better English LTS.
As a standard, the website also collects statistical data anonymously, e.g. browser and operating system type. This data may be used to analyze Client behavior.
In the event of governmental inspection, your data may be made available to the employees of the inspectorate in accordance with applicable laws.
Better English LTS does not sell your personal data or make your personal data available to other entities in matters not related to the services.
If you have sent to us a request to enroll for a trial lesson, we may contact you by email, Skype or telephone to make it easier to schedule a trial lesson. To the same extent, we may contact you in current matters related to the services.
Consent to data processing: By sending correspondence to the Operator, I agree to the processing of my personal data by Better English LTS (in accordance with applicable provisions of law).